An orderly arrangement of the division of time, adapted to the purposes of civil life, as years, months, weeks, and days; also, a register of the year with its divisions; an almanac.
- Any of various systems of reckoning time in which the beginning, length, and divisions of a year are defined.
- A table showing the months, weeks, and days in at least one specific year.
- A schedule of events.
- An ordered list of matters to be considered: a calendar of court cases; the bills on a legislative calendar.
- Chiefly British A catalog of a university.
- To enter in a calendar; schedule.