That which is taught or authoritatively set forth; precept; instruction; dogma.
- A written or printed paper that bears the original, official, or legal form of something and can be used to furnish decisive evidence or information.
- Something, such as a recording or a photograph, that can be used to furnish evidence or information.
- A writing that contains information.
- Computer Science A piece of work created with an application, as by a word processor.
- Computer Science A computer file that is not an executable file and contains data for use by applications.
- Something, especially a material substance such as a coin bearing a revealing symbol or mark, that serves as proof or evidence.
- To furnish with a document or documents.
- To support (an assertion or claim, for example) with evidence or decisive information.
- To support (statements in a book, for example) with written references or citations; annotate.