The act or process of condensing or of being condensed; the state of being condensed.
- The act of condensing.
- The state of being condensed.
- A condensate.
- An abridgement or shortening of something, especially of a written work or speech.
- Physics The process by which a gas or vapor changes to a liquid.
- Physics The liquid so formed.
- Chemistry A chemical reaction in which water or another simple substance is released by the combination of two or more molecules.
- Psychology The process by which a single symbol or word is associated with the emotional content of several, not necessarily related, ideas, feelings, memories, or impulses, especially as expressed in dreams.