The act of proceeding; continued forward movement; procedure; progress; advance.
- A series of actions, changes, or functions bringing about a result: the process of digestion; the process of obtaining a driver's license.
- A series of operations performed in the making or treatment of a product: a manufacturing process; leather dyed during the tanning process.
- Progress; passage: the process of time; events now in process.
- Law The entire course of a judicial proceeding.
- Law A summons or writ ordering a defendant to appear in court.
- Law The total quantity of summonses or writs issued in a particular proceeding.
- Biology An outgrowth of tissue; a projecting part: a bony process.
- Any of various photomechanical or photoengraving methods.
- Computer Science A running software program or other computing operation.
- Computer Science A part of a running software program or other computing operation that does a single task.
- See conk3.
- To put through the steps of a prescribed procedure: processing newly arrived immigrants; process an order.
- To prepare, treat, or convert by subjecting to a special process: process ore to obtain minerals.
- Law To serve with a summons or writ.
- Law To institute legal proceedings against; prosecute.
- Computer Science To perform operations on (data).
- To gain an understanding or acceptance of; come to terms with: processed the traumatic event in therapy.
- To straighten (hair) by a chemical process; conk.
- Prepared or converted by a special process: process cheese.
- Made by or used in any of several photomechanical or photoengraving processes: a process print.
- To move along in or as if in a procession: "The man in the panama hat offered his arm and ... they processed into the dining room” ( Anita Brookner).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വളര്ച്ച - Valarcha ;നടപടിക്രമം - Nadapadikramam ;പുറപ്പെടുക - Purappeduka ;കോടതിയില് ഹാജരാക്കുന്നതിനുള്ള ഉത്തരവ് - Kodathiyil Haajaraakkunnathinulla Uththaravu | Kodathiyil Hajarakkunnathinulla Utharavu ;പദ്ധതി - Paddhathi | Padhathi ;സമ്പ്രദായം - Sampradhaayam | Sampradhayam ;