The state or quality of being active; nimbleness; agility; vigorous action or operation; energy; active force; as, an increasing variety of human activities.
- The state of being active.
- Energetic action or movement; liveliness.
- A specified pursuit in which a person partakes.
- An educational process or procedure intended to stimulate learning through actual experience.
- The intensity of a radioactive source.
- The ability to take part in a chemical reaction.
- A physiological process: respiratory activity.