An interruption of a state of peace or quiet; derangement of the regular course of things; disquiet; disorder; as, a disturbance of religious exercises; a disturbance of the galvanic current.
- The act of disturbing.
- The condition of being disturbed: "The forest . . . is in various stages of disturbance. Only the biggest trees . . . have been left standing” ( Alex Shoumatoff).
- Something that disturbs, as a commotion, scuffle, or public tumult.
- Mental or emotional unbalance or disorder.
- A variation in normal wind conditions.
- Geology Folding or faulting that affects a relatively large area.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉപദ്രവം - Upadhravam ;ക്ഷോഭം - Kshobham ;ഇളക്കം - Ilakkam ;വിഘ്നം - Vighnam ;ശല്യം - Shalyam ;ക്രമസമാധാനഭജ്നം - Kramasamaadhaanabhajnam | Kramasamadhanabhajnam ;