A striking or dashing together; violent collision; as, a conflict of elements or waves.
- A state of open, often prolonged fighting; a battle or war.
- A state of disharmony between incompatible or antithetical persons, ideas, or interests; a clash.
- Psychology A psychic struggle, often unconscious, resulting from the opposition or simultaneous functioning of mutually exclusive impulses, desires, or tendencies.
- Opposition between characters or forces in a work of drama or fiction, especially opposition that motivates or shapes the action of the plot.
- To be in or come into opposition; differ.
- Archaic To engage in warfare.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംഘര്ഷം - Samgharsham ;ഘട്ടനം - Ghattanam ;വ്യാഘട്ടനം - Vyaaghattanam | Vyaghattanam ;ആഘട്ടനം - Aaghattanam | aghattanam ; ;വിപരീതമാകുക - Vipareethamaakuka | Vipareethamakuka ;