A little pocket for a watch.
- A small pocket at the front waistline of a man's trousers or in the front of a vest, used especially to hold a watch.
- A short chain or ribbon attached to a pocket watch and worn hanging in front of the vest or waist.
- An ornament or seal attached to such a chain or ribbon.
- Archaic To cheat or deceive (another).
- fob off To dispose of (goods) by fraud or deception; palm off: fobbed off the zircon as a diamond.
- fob off To put off or appease by deceitful or evasive means: needed help but was fobbed off with promises.