A heavy wooden hammer or beetle.
- A heavy, long-handled hammer used especially to drive stakes, piles, or wedges.
- A heavy hammer having a wedge-shaped head and used for splitting logs.
- Sports A play in Rugby in which a mass of players gathers around a ball carrier being tackled and attempts to gain possession of the ball when it is released.
- Sports The mass of players during such a play.
- To injure by or as if by beating: The boxer mauled the other fighter. The critics mauled the novelist's first effort. See Synonyms at batter1.
- To handle roughly: The package was mauled by the careless messenger.
- To split (wood) with a maul and wedge.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചുറ്റിക - Chuttika ;തകര്ക്കുക - Thakarkkuka ;ക്രൂരമായി പെരുമാറുക - Krooramaayi Perumaaruka | Krooramayi Perumaruka ;അടിച്ചു ചതയ്ക്കുക - Adichu Chathaykkuka ;അടിക്കുക - Adikkuka ;മാന്തിക്കീറുക - Maanthikkeeruka | Manthikkeeruka ;