Ground for the foot; place for the foot to rest on; firm foundation to stand on.
- Secure placement of the feet in standing or moving.
- A surface or its condition with respect to its suitability for walking or running, especially the condition of a racetrack.
- A secure place for the feet; a foothold.
- The act of moving on foot.
- Architecture The supporting base or groundwork of a structure, as for a monument or wall. Also called footer.
- A basis or foundation: a business begun on a good footing.
- Position or rank in relation to others; standing: Everyone began on an equal footing.
- Terms of social interaction: neighbors on a friendly footing.
- The act of making a foot for something, such as a stocking.
- The sum of a column of figures.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നില - Nila ;കാൽവയ്പ്പ് - Kaalvayppu | Kalvayppu ;ഭദ്രമായ നില - Bhadhramaaya Nila | Bhadhramaya Nila ;അടിത്തറ - Adiththara | Adithara ;സമൂഹത്തിലുള്ള സ്ഥാനം - Samoohaththilulla Sthaanam | Samoohathilulla Sthanam ;അവസ്ഥ - Avastha ;