Abounding in grace or mercy; manifesting love, or bestowing mercy; characterized by grace; beneficent; merciful; disposed to show kindness or favor; condescending; as, his most gracious majesty.
- Characterized by kindness and warm courtesy.
- Characterized by tact and propriety: responded to the insult with gracious humor.
- Of a merciful or compassionate nature.
- Condescendingly courteous; indulgent.
- Characterized by charm or beauty; graceful.
- Characterized by elegance and good taste: gracious living.
- Archaic Enjoying favor or grace; acceptable or pleasing.
- Used to express surprise or mild emotion.