Characteristic of the species; belonging to one's nature; natural; native.
- Of a friendly, generous, or warm-hearted nature.
- Showing sympathy or understanding; charitable: a kind word.
- Humane; considerate: kind to animals.
- Forbearing; tolerant: Our neighbor was very kind about the window we broke.
- Generous; liberal: kind words of praise.
- Agreeable; beneficial: a dry climate kind to asthmatics.
- A group of individuals or instances sharing common traits; a category or sort: different kinds of furniture; a new kind of politics.
- A doubtful or borderline member of a given category: fashioned a kind of shelter; a kind of bluish color.
- Archaic Underlying character as a determinant of the class to which a thing belongs; nature or essence.
- Archaic The natural order or course of things; nature.
- Archaic Manner or fashion.
- all kinds of Informal Plenty of; ample: We have all kinds of time to finish the job.
- in kind With produce or commodities rather than with money: pay in kind.
- in kind In the same manner or with an equivalent: returned the slight in kind.
- kind of Informal Rather; somewhat: I'm kind of hungry.
- of a kind Of the same kind; alike: My father and my uncle are two of a kind.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തരം - Tharam ;പ്രകൃതം - Prakrutham ;എനം - Enam ;അനുകന്പയുള്ള - Anukanpayulla ;ഇനം - Inam ;ജാതി - Jaathi | Jathi ;