The act of clothing with flesh, or the state of being so clothed; the act of taking, or being manifested in, a human body and nature.
- The act of incarnating.
- The condition of being incarnated.
- Christianity The doctrine that the Son of God was conceived in the womb of Mary and that Jesus is true God and true man.
- A bodily manifestation of a supernatural being.
- One who is believed to personify a given abstract quality or idea.
- A period of time passed in a given bodily form or condition: hopes for a better life in another incarnation.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഹരികഥ - Harikatha ;മൂർത്തീകരണം - Moorththeekaranam | Moortheekaranam ;അവതരിക്കുക - Avatharikkuka ;കലാവതരണം - Kalaavatharanam | Kalavatharanam ;മനുഷ്യാവതാരം - Manushyaavathaaram | Manushyavatharam ;അവതാരമെടുത്ത - Avathaarameduththa | Avatharamedutha ;