Originally, a painting in colors such as those in mediæval manuscripts; in modern times, any very small painting, especially a portrait.
- A copy or model that represents or reproduces something in a greatly reduced size.
- Something small of its class.
- A small painting executed with great detail, often on a surface such as ivory or vellum.
- A small portrait, picture, or decorative letter on an illuminated manuscript.
- The art of painting miniatures.
- Being on a small or greatly reduced scale. See Synonyms at small.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഹ്രസ്വരൂപം - Hrasvaroopam | Hraswaroopam ;ചെറിയ - Cheriya ;ചെറുചിത്രം - Cheruchithram ;ചെറിയഘടന - Cheriyaghadana ;ലഘുരൂപം - Laghuroopam ;അയിര് - Ayiru ;