Small in size or extent; not big; diminutive; -- opposed to big or large; as, a little body; a little animal; a little piece of ground; a little hill; a little distance; a little child.
- Small in size: a little dining room. See Synonyms at small.
- Short in extent or duration; brief: There is little time left.
- Small in quantity or degree: little money.
- Unimportant; trivial: a little matter.
- Narrow; petty: mean little comments; a little mind consumed with trivia.
- Without much power or influence; of minor status.
- Being at an early stage of growth; young: a little child.
- Younger or youngest. Used especially of a sibling: My little brother is leaving for college next week.
- Not much; scarcely: works long hours, sleeping little.
- Not in the least; not at all: They little expected such a generous gift.
- A small quantity or amount: Give me a little.
- Something much less than all: I know little of their history.
- A short distance or time: a little down the road; waited a little.
- a little Somewhat; a bit: felt a little better.
- little by little By small degrees or increments; gradually.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുറച്ചുമാത്രം - Kurachumaathram | Kurachumathram ;ഈഷദ് - Eeshadhu ;അധികമല്ലാത്ത This is a little known fact. She spoke little and listened less. - Adhikamallaaththa This Is A Little Known Fact. She Spoke Little And Listened Less. | Adhikamallatha This Is A Little Known Fact. She Spoke Little And Listened Less. ;ചെറിയ This is a little table. It's of little importance. - Cheriya This Is A Little Table. It's Of Little Importance. ;നിന്ദ്യമായ - Nindhyamaaya | Nindhyamaya ;ആകുണിത - Aakunitha | akunitha ;