A spot; a stain; a mark which discolors or disfigures.
- A small congenital growth on the human skin, usually slightly raised and dark and sometimes hairy, especially a pigmented nevus.
- Any of various small insectivorous mammals of the family Talpidae, usually living underground and having thickset bodies with light brown to dark gray silky fur, rudimentary eyes, tough muzzles, and strong forefeet for burrowing.
- A machine that bores through hard surfaces, used especially for tunneling through rock.
- A spy who operates from within an organization, especially a double agent operating against his or her own government from within its intelligence establishment.
- A massive, usually stone wall constructed in the sea, used as a breakwater and built to enclose or protect an anchorage or a harbor.
- The anchorage or harbor enclosed by a mole.
- A fleshy abnormal mass formed in the uterus by the degeneration or abortive development of an ovum.
- The amount of a substance that contains as many atoms, molecules, ions, or other elementary units as the number of atoms in 0.012 kilogram of carbon 12. The number is 6.0225 × 1023, or Avogadro's number. Also called gram molecule.
- The mass in grams of this amount of a substance, numerically equal to the molecular weight of the substance. Also called gram-molecular weight. See Table at measurement.
- Any of various spicy sauces of Mexican origin, usually having a base of onion, chilies, nuts or seeds, and unsweetened chocolate and served with meat or poultry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സേതു - Sethu ;കുഴിയാനക്കുന്ന് - Kuzhiyaanakkunnu | Kuzhiyanakkunnu ;മച്ചം - Macham ;പെരുച്ചാഴി - Peruchaazhi | Peruchazhi ;തുരപ്പനെലി - Thurappaneli ;മറുക് - Maruku ;