A place of orisons, or prayer; especially, a chapel or small room set apart for private devotions.
- The art of public speaking.
- Eloquence or skill in making speeches to the public.
- Public speaking marked by the use of overblown rhetoric.
- A place for prayer, such as a small private chapel.
- A Roman Catholic religious society founded in 1575 by Saint Philip Neri and consisting of secular priests.
- A branch or church of this society.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാക്ചാതുര്യം - Vaakchaathuryam | Vakchathuryam ;വാഗ്മിത - Vaagmitha | Vagmitha ;വാക് വൈഭവം - Vaaku Vaibhavam | Vaku Vaibhavam ;വാക്ചാതുര്യം - Vaakchaathuryam | Vakchathuryam ;പ്രസംഗകല - Prasamgakala ;വാഗ്വൈഭവം - Vaagvaibhavam | Vagvaibhavam ;