The art of apprehending and interpreting ideas by the faculty of imagination; the art of idealizing in thought and in expression.
- The art or work of a poet.
- Poems regarded as forming a division of literature.
- The poetic works of a given author, group, nation, or kind.
- A piece of literature written in meter; verse.
- Prose that resembles a poem in some respect, as in form or sound.
- The essence or characteristic quality of a poem.
- A quality that suggests poetry, as in grace, beauty, or harmony: the poetry of the dancer's movements.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കവിതാവിദ്യ - Kavithaavidhya | Kavithavidhya ;കാവ്യസാഹിത്യം - Kaavyasaahithyam | Kavyasahithyam ;കാപ്പിയം - Kaappiyam | Kappiyam ;കാവ്യധര്മ്മം - Kaavyadharmmam | Kavyadharmmam ;കവനം - Kavanam ;പാട്ട് - Paattu | Pattu ;