To aim; to direct.
- To speak to: addressed me in low tones.
- To make a formal speech to.
- To direct (a spoken or written message) to the attention of: address a protest to the faculty senate.
- To mark with a destination: address a letter.
- To direct the efforts or attention of (oneself): address oneself to a task.
- To deal with: addressed the issue of absenteeism.
- To dispatch or consign (a ship, for example) to an agent or factor.
- Sports To adjust and aim the club at (a golf ball) in preparing for a stroke.
- A description of the location of a person or organization, as written or printed on mail as directions for delivery: wrote down the address on the envelope.
- The location at which a particular organization or person may be found or reached: went to her address but no one was home.
- Computer Science A name or number used in information storage or retrieval that is assigned to a specific memory location.
- Computer Science The memory location identified by this name or number.
- Computer Science A name or a sequence of characters that designates an e-mail account or a specific site on the Internet or other network.
- A formal spoken or written communication.
- A formal speech.
- Courteous attentions. Often used in the plural.
- The manner or bearing of a person, especially in conversation.
- Skill, deftness, and grace in dealing with people or situations. See Synonyms at tact.
- The act of dispatching or consigning a ship, as to an agent or a factor.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഭിസംബോധനം - Abhisambodhanam ;മേല്ച്ചീട്ട് - Melcheettu ;മേല്വാചകം - Melvaachakam | Melvachakam ;ഡാറ്റ മെമ്മറിയില് രേഖപ്പെടുത്തി സൂക്ഷിക്കുന്ന സ്ഥലത്തെ തിരിച്ചറിയാനുള്ള പ്രത്യേക പേരോ നമ്പരോ - Daatta Memmariyil Rekhappeduththi Sookshikkunna Sthalaththe Thirichariyaanulla Prathyeka Pero Namparo | Datta Memmariyil Rekhappeduthi Sookshikkunna Sthalathe Thirichariyanulla Prathyeka Pero Namparo ;പ്രഭാഷണം - Prabhaashanam | Prabhashanam ;മേല്വിലാസമെഴുതുക - Melvilaasamezhuthuka | Melvilasamezhuthuka ;