A plant of the genus Panicum; panic grass; also, the edible grain of some species of panic grass.
- A sudden, overpowering terror, often affecting many people at once. See Synonyms at fear.
- A sudden widespread alarm concerning finances, often resulting in a rush to sell property: a stock-market panic.
- Slang One that is uproariously funny.
- Of, relating to, or resulting from sudden, overwhelming terror: panic flight.
- Of or resulting from a financial panic: panic selling of securities.
- Mythology Of or relating to Pan.
- To affect or be affected with panic. See Synonyms at frighten.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കമ്പ് - Kampu ;പരിഭ്രമിക്കുക - Paribhramikkuka ;പാളി - Paali | Pali ;തിന - Thina ;ഉഗ്രഭയം - Ugrabhayam ;വെരു - Veru ;