Extreme fear; fear that agitates body and mind; violent dread; fright.
- Intense, overpowering fear. See Synonyms at fear.
- One that instills intense fear: a rabid dog that became the terror of the neighborhood.
- The ability to instill intense fear: the terror of jackboots pounding down the street.
- Violence committed or threatened by a group to intimidate or coerce a population, as for military or political purposes.
- Informal An annoying or intolerable pest: that little terror of a child.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭയഹേതു - Bhayahethu ;ഭയകാരണം - Bhayakaaranam | Bhayakaranam ;സാധ്വസം - Saadhvasam | Sadhvasam ;സംഭ്രമം - Sambhramam ;മഹാഭയം - Mahaabhayam | Mahabhayam ;ഭയം - Bhayam ;