- Full payment of a salary or wages.
- The time of such payment.
- Informal A final settlement or reckoning.
- Informal The climax of a narrative or sequence of events.
- Final retribution or revenge.
- Informal A bribe.
This service is a free English - Malayalam Dictionary with English & Malayalam meaning of more than 125000 words. You can find out equivalent Malayalam meaning, definitions, Synonyms & more of any English word by using this service. The malayalam meaning is displayed with transliterated output (Manglish) as well & that will help people who doesn't know to read Malayalam language. Please support this free service by just sharing with your friends. If you find any bugs in this program please report me at email@example.com
The Usage is actually taken from the Verse(s) of English+Malayalam Holy Bible.×