A seat of any kind.
- To put into order; arrange or fix definitely as desired.
- To put firmly into a desired position or place; establish.
- To establish as a resident or residents: settled her family in Ohio.
- To establish residence in; colonize: Pioneers settled the West.
- To establish in a residence, business, or profession.
- To restore calmness or comfort to.
- To cause to sink, become compact, or come to rest.
- To cause (a liquid) to become clear by forming a sediment.
- To subdue or make orderly.
- To establish on a permanent basis; stabilize.
- To make compensation for (a claim).
- To pay (a debt).
- To conclude (a dispute, for example) by a final decision.
- To decide (a lawsuit) by mutual agreement of the involved parties without court action.
- Law To secure or assign (property or title) by legal action.
- To discontinue moving and come to rest in one place.
- To move downward; sink or descend, especially gradually: Darkness settled over the fields. Dust settled in the road.
- To become clear by the sinking of suspended particles. Used of liquids.
- To be separated from a solution or mixture as a sediment.
- To become compact by sinking, as sediment when stirred up.
- To establish one's residence: settled in Canada.
- To become established or localized: The cold settled in my chest.
- To reach a decision; determine: We finally settled on a solution to the problem. See Synonyms at decide.
- To come to an agreement, especially to resolve a lawsuit out of court.
- To provide compensation for a claim.
- To pay a debt.
- A long wooden bench with a high back, often including storage space beneath the seat.
- settle down To begin living a stable and orderly life: He settled down as a farmer with a family.
- settle down To become calm or composed.
- settle for To accept in spite of incomplete satisfaction: had to settle for a lower wage than the one requested.
- settle (one's) stomach To relieve one's indigestion or nausea.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അധിവസിക്കുക - Adhivasikkuka ;വസിക്കുക - Vasikkuka ;താണുപോകുക - Thaanupokuka | Thanupokuka ;ശാന്തമാകുക - Shaanthamaakuka | Shanthamakuka ;ആസനം - Aasanam | asanam ;അടിയുക - Adiyuka ;