Changed from a sound to a putrid state; spoiled; tainted; vitiated; unsound.
- Marked by immorality and perversion; depraved.
- Venal; dishonest: a corrupt mayor.
- Containing errors or alterations, as a text: a corrupt translation.
- Archaic Tainted; putrid.
- To destroy or subvert the honesty or integrity of.
- To ruin morally; pervert.
- To taint; contaminate.
- To cause to become rotten; spoil.
- To change the original form of (a text, for example).
- Computer Science To damage (data) in a file or on a disk.
- To become corrupt.