Of or pertaining to a periphery; constituting a periphery; peripheric.
- Related to, located in, or constituting an outer boundary or periphery.
- Perceived or perceiving near the outer edges of the retina: peripheral vision.
- Anatomy Of the surface or outer part of a body or organ; external.
- Anatomy Of, relating to, or being part of the peripheral nervous system.
- Of minor relevance or importance.
- Computer Science An auxiliary device, such as a printer, modem, or storage system, that works in conjunction with a computer.