A foot soldier's weapon, consisting of a long wooden shaft or staff, with a pointed steel head. It is now superseded by the bayonet.
- A long spear formerly used by infantry.
- To attack or pierce with a pike.
- A freshwater game and food fish (Esox lucius) of the Northern Hemisphere that has a long snout and attains a length of over 1.2 meters (4 feet). Also called northern pike.
- Any of various similar or related fishes.
- A turnpike.
- A tollgate on a turnpike.
- A toll paid.
- To move quickly.
- come down the pike Slang To come into prominence: "a policy . . . allowing for little flexibility if an important new singer comes down the pike” ( Christian Science Monitor).
- Chiefly British A hill with a pointed summit.
- A spike or sharp point, as on the tip of a spear.
- A mid-air position in sports such as diving and gymnastics in which the athlete bends to touch the feet or grab the calves or back of the thighs while keeping the legs together and straight.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുത്തിക്കൊല്ലുക - Kuththikkolluka | Kuthikkolluka ;ഉലക്കമീൻ - Ulakkameen ;വേൽ - Vel ;കുന്തം - Kuntham ;മോട്ടോര്പാത - Mottorpaatha | Mottorpatha ;കുന്തം കൊണ്ടു തുളയ്ക്കുക - Kuntham Kondu Thulaykkuka ;