A contagious disease of fowls, characterized by hoarseness, discharge from the nostrils and eyes, and an accumulation of mucus in the mouth, forming a "scale" on the tongue. By some the term pip is restricted to this last symptom, the disease being called roup by them.
- The small seed of a fruit, as that of an apple or orange.
- Chiefly British To wound or kill with a bullet.
- Chiefly British To get the better of; defeat.
- Chiefly British To blackball.
- Games A dot indicating a unit of numerical value on dice or dominoes.
- Games A mark indicating the suit or numerical value of a playing card.
- A spot or speck.
- A rootstock of certain flowering plants, especially the lily of the valley.
- Any of the small segments that make up the surface of a pineapple.
- Informal A shoulder insignia indicating the rank of certain officers, as in the British Army.
- See blip.
- To break through (the shell) in hatching. Used of a chick.
- To peep or chirp, as a chick does.
- A short, high-pitched radio signal.
- A disease of birds, characterized by a thick mucous discharge that forms a crust in the mouth and throat.
- The crust symptomatic of this disease.
- Slang A minor unspecified human ailment.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒരു കോഴിരോഗം - Oru Kozhirogam ;വിത്ത് - Viththu | Vithu ;പരാജയപ്പെടുക - Paraajayappeduka | Parajayappeduka ;കൂജനം ചെയ്യുക - Koojanam Cheyyuka ;തോറ്റുതൊപ്പിയിടുക - Thottuthoppiyiduka ;ചീട്ടിലെ പുള്ള - Cheettile Pulla ;