Contrary to good, in a physical sense; contrary or opposed to advantage, happiness, etc.; bad; evil; unfortunate; disagreeable; unfavorable.
- Not healthy; sick: I began to feel ill last week.
- Not normal; unsound: an ill condition of body and mind.
- Resulting in suffering; harmful or distressing: the ill effects of a misconceived policy.
- Resulting from or suggestive of evil intentions: ill deeds committed out of spite.
- Ascribing an objectionable quality: holds an ill view of that political group.
- Hostile or unfriendly: ill feeling between rivals.
- Harmful; pernicious: the ill effects of a misconceived policy.
- Not favorable; unpropitious: ill predictions.
- Not measuring up to recognized standards of excellence, as of behavior or conduct.
- In a sickly or unsound manner; not well.
- Scarcely or with difficulty.
- Evil; sin.
- Disaster, distress, or harm.
- Something that causes suffering; trouble: the social ills of urban life.
- Something that reflects in an unfavorable way on one: Please don't speak ill of me when I'm gone.
- ill at ease Anxious or unsure; uneasy: The stranger made me feel ill at ease.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ill-health അനാരോഗ്യം - ill-health Anaarogyam | ill-health Anarogyam ;ശത്രുതയോടുകൂടി - Shathruthayodukoodi ;അപകടം - Apakadam ;ചീത്തയായി - Cheeththayaayi | Cheethayayi ;തിന്മയായ - Thinmayaaya | Thinmayaya ;ill omen വിനിഹതം - ill Omen Vinihatham ;