Of or pertaining to a particular region; sectional.
- Of or relating to a large geographic region.
- Of or relating to a particular region or district.
- Of or affecting a region of the body: regional pain.
- Of or characteristic of a form of a language that is distributed in identifiable geographic areas and differs in pronunciation, grammar, or vocabulary from the standard form; dialectal.
- Something, such as a magazine or a company branch, that serves a region: "earlier attempts to launch glossy regionals for women” ( Business Week).