Of or pertaining to territory or land; as, territorial limits; territorial jurisdiction.
- Of or relating to the geographic area under a given jurisdiction: the territorial limits of a country.
- Relating or restricted to a particular territory; regional: a territorial court.
- Of or relating to an administrative territory: the territorial government of the U.S. Virgin Islands; Whitehorse, the territorial capital of the Yukon.
- Organized for national or home defense: the British Territorial Army.
- Biology Displaying territoriality; defending a territory from intruders: territorial behavior; a territorial species.
- A member of a territorial army.