Profound respect and esteem mingled with fear and affection, as for a holy being or place; the disposition to revere; veneration.
- A feeling of profound awe and respect and often love; veneration. See Synonyms at honor.
- An act showing respect, especially a bow or curtsy.
- The state of being revered.
- Used as a form of address for certain members of the Christian clergy: Your Reverence.
- To consider or treat with profound awe and respect; venerate.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദൃത്യം - Dhruthyam ;ആദരവ് - Aadharavu | adharavu ;ഹം - Ham ;അഭിവന്ദനം - Abhivandhanam ;ആദരവ് - Aadharavu | adharavu ;അർച്ചന - Archana ;