The posture, action, or disposition of a figure or a statue.
- A position of the body or manner of carrying oneself: stood in a graceful attitude. See Synonyms at posture.
- A state of mind or a feeling; disposition: had a positive attitude about work.
- An arrogant or hostile state of mind or disposition.
- The orientation of an aircraft's axes relative to a reference line or plane, such as the horizon.
- The orientation of a spacecraft relative to its direction of motion.
- A position similar to an arabesque in which a ballet dancer stands on one leg with the other raised either in front or in back and bent at the knee.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നില - Nila ;മനോഭാവം; #അഭിപ്രായം; #പെരുമാറ്റം - Manobhaavam; #abhipraayam; #perumaattam | Manobhavam; #abhiprayam; #perumattam ;പെരുമാറ്റം - Perumaattam | Perumattam ;നിലപാട് - Nilapaadu | Nilapadu ;ഭാവം - Bhaavam | Bhavam ;പരിവാപം - Parivaapam | Parivapam ;