In that manner or degree; as, indicated (in any way), or as implied, or as supposed to be known.
- In the condition or manner expressed or indicated; thus: Hold the brush so.
- To the amount or degree expressed or understood; to such an extent: She was so weary that she fell.
- To a great extent; to such an evident degree: But the idea is so obvious.
- Because of the reason given; consequently: She was weary and so fell.
- Afterward; then: to the gas station and so home.
- In the same way; likewise: You were on time and so was I.
- Apparently; well, then. Used in expressing astonishment, disapproval, or sarcasm: So you think you've got troubles?
- In truth; indeed: "You aren't right.” "I am so!”
- True; factual: I wouldn't have told you this if it weren't so.
- In good order: Everything on his desk must be exactly so.
- Usage Problem With the result or consequence that: He failed to appear, so we went on without him.
- Usage Problem In order that: I stayed so I could see you.
- Such as has already been suggested or specified; the same: She became a loyal friend and remained so.
- Used to express surprise or comprehension: So! You've finished your work at last.
- so as to In order to: Mail your package early so as to ensure its timely arrival.
- so that In order that: I stopped so that you could catch up.
- so that With the result or consequence that.
- so what Used to express contempt or lack of interest.
- Music Variant of sol1.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
The Personal History of David Copperfield But if I had been more fit to be married - The Personal History Of David Copperfield But If I Had Been More Fit To Be Married ;അത്രമാത്രം I need a piece of cloth so long. - Athramaathram I Need A Piece Of Cloth So Long. | Athramathram I Need A Piece Of Cloth So Long. ;ഇത്രമാത്രം - Ithramaathram | Ithramathram ;(സംഗീതം) A syllable used in solfège to represent the fifth note of a major scale. - (samgeetham) A Syllable Used In Solfège To Represent The Fifth Note Of A Major Scale. ;അങ്ങനെ Place the napkin on the table just so. - Angane Place The Napkin On The Table Just So. ;അങ്ങനെയായിരുന്നു. തൊട്ടുമുമ്പ് സൂചിപ്പിച്ച നാമവിശേഷണത്തിനു പകരം നിൽക്കുന്നു. 1823 - Anganeyaayirunnu. Thottumumpu Soochippicha Naamavisheshanaththinu Pakaram Nilkkunnu. 1823 | Anganeyayirunnu. Thottumumpu Soochippicha Namavisheshanathinu Pakaram Nilkkunnu. 1823 ;