To hang or move, as something loose and heavy; to sway; to swing.
- An ornamental drapery or curtain draped in a curve between two points.
- An ornamental festoon of flowers or fruit.
- A carving or plaster molding of such an ornament.
- Promotional items, especially when given for free, considered as a group.
- Slang Stolen property; loot.
- Australian The pack or bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman.
- Slang Herbal tea in a plastic sandwich bag sold as marijuana to an unsuspecting customer.
- Chiefly British To lurch or sway.
- Australian To travel about with a pack or swag.