Perceivable by the eye; capable of being seen; perceptible; in view; as, a visible star; the least spot is visible on white paper.
- Possible to see; perceptible to the eye: a visible object.
- Obvious to the eye: a visible change of expression.
- Being often in the public view; conspicuous.
- Manifest; apparent: no visible solution to the problem.
- On hand; available: a visible supply.
- Constructed or designed to keep important parts in easily accessible view: a visible file.
- Represented visually, as by symbols.