To take back or away, as what has been bestowed or enjoyed; to draw back; to cause to move away or retire; as, to withdraw aid, favor, capital, or the like.
- To take back or away; remove.
- To remove (money) from an account.
- To turn away (one's gaze, for example).
- To draw aside: withdrew the curtain.
- To remove from consideration or participation: withdrew her application; withdrew his son from the race.
- To recall or retract: withdrew the accusation.
- To move or draw back; retire.
- To retreat from a battlefield.
- To remove oneself from active participation: withdrew from the competition.
- To become detached from social or emotional involvement.
- To recall or remove a motion from consideration in parliamentary procedure.
- To discontinue the use of an addictive substance.
- To adjust physiologically and mentally to this discontinuation.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉള്വലിക്കുക - Ulvalikkuka ;എടുത്തു കളയുക - Eduththu Kalayuka | Eduthu Kalayuka ;പിന്വാങ്ങുക - Pinvaanguka | Pinvanguka ;പിറകോട്ടുവലിക്കുക - Pirakottuvalikkuka ;മോഹിനി - Mohini ;പിന്വലിക്കുക - Pinvalikkuka ;