State of being ample; extent of surface or space; largeness of dimensions; size.
- Greatness of size; magnitude.
- Fullness; copiousness.
- Breadth or range, as of intelligence.
- Astronomy The angular distance along the horizon from true east or west to the intersection of the vertical circle of a celestial body with the horizon.
- Physics The maximum absolute value of a periodically varying quantity.
- Mathematics The maximum absolute value of a periodic curve measured along its vertical axis.
- Mathematics The angle made with the positive horizontal axis by the vector representation of a complex number.
- Electronics The maximum absolute value reached by a voltage or current waveform.