That which is analogous to, or corresponds with, some other thing.
- Something that bears an analogy to something else: Surimi is marketed as an analogue of crabmeat.
- Biology An organ or structure that is similar in function to one in another kind of organism but is of dissimilar evolutionary origin.
- Chemistry A structural derivative of a parent compound that often differs from it by a single element.
- Of, relating to, or being a device in which data are represented by continuously variable, measurable, physical quantities, such as length, width, voltage, or pressure.
- Computer Science Of or relating to an analog computer.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തുല്യരൂപമുള്ള വസ്തു - Thulyaroopamulla Vasthu ; ;