A sound reflected from an opposing surface and repeated to the ear of a listener; repercussion of sound; repetition of a sound.
- Repetition of a sound by reflection of sound waves from a surface.
- The sound produced in this manner.
- A repetition or an imitation: a fashion that is an echo of an earlier style.
- A remnant or vestige: found echoes of past civilizations while examining artifacts in the Middle East.
- One who imitates another, as in opinions, speech, or dress.
- A sympathetic response: Their demand for justice found an echo in communities across the nation.
- A consequence or repercussion: Her resignation had echoes throughout the department.
- Repetition of certain sounds or syllables in poetry, as in echo verse.
- Music Soft repetition of a note or phrase.
- Electronics A reflected wave received by a radio or radar.
- To repeat (a sound) by the reflection of sound waves from a surface.
- To repeat or imitate: followers echoing the cries of their leader; events that echoed a previous incident in history.
- To be repeated by or as if by an echo: The shout echoed off the wall. The speaker's words echoed in her mind.
- To resound with or as if with an echo; reverberate: rooms echoing with laughter.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അക്കരക്കൊറ്റി - Akkarakkotti ;അനുകര്ത്താവ് - Anukarththaavu | Anukarthavu ;രവം - Ravam ;വണം - Vanam ;പ്രതിശ്രുതി - Prathishruthi ;ഈറ്റൊലി - Eettoli ;