Each player's stake, which is put into the pool before (ante) the game begins.
- Games The stake that each poker player must put into the pool before receiving a hand or before receiving new cards. See Synonyms at bet.
- A price to be paid, especially as one's share; cost: "Whether they could actually turn back Soviet policy depended on many factors that Moscow might yet choose to test by upping the ante” ( Foreign Affairs).
- Games To put (one's stake) into the pool in poker.
- To pay: Let's ante up the bill.
- Games To put one's stake into the pool in poker: Don't look at your cards until everyone has anted.
- To pay up.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉറുമ്പ് - Urumpu ;വാൽമീകം - Vaalmeekam | Valmeekam ;ചിതൽപ്പുറ്റ് - Chithalpputtu ;മുമ്പെ - Mumpe ;ചിതൽ - Chithal ;മുമ്പിലായിട്ടുള്ള - Mumpilaayittulla | Mumpilayittulla ;