A joint or juncture between bones in the skeleton.
- The act of vocal expression; utterance or enunciation: an articulation of the group's sentiments.
- The act or manner of producing a speech sound.
- A speech sound, especially a consonant.
- A jointing together or being jointed together.
- The method or manner of jointing.
- Anatomy A fixed or movable joint between bones.
- Anatomy A movable joint between inflexible parts of the body of an animal, as the divisions of an appendage in arthropods.
- Botany A joint between two separable parts, as a leaf and a stem.
- Botany A node or a space on a stem between two nodes.