The act of connecting, or the state of being connected; junction; union; alliance; relationship.
- The act of connecting.
- The state of being connected.
- One that connects; a link: made a connection between the two pipes.
- An association or relationship: There appeared to be no connection between the two crimes.
- The logical or intelligible ordering of words or ideas; coherence.
- Reference or relation to something else; context: In this connection, the agreement can be seen as a step toward peace.
- A person, especially one of influence or importance, with whom one is associated, as by kinship or common interests: used her connections to land a job.
- A conveyance or scheduled run providing continuing service between means of transportation: missed my connection in Atlanta.
- A physical link, such as by wire or fiber-optic cable, between two or more points in a telecommunications system: established a connection to the Internet.
- A means or channel of communication: couldn't hear due to the bad phone connection.
- Slang A drug dealer.
- Slang A purchase of illegal drugs.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംബന്ധിപ്പിക്കുന്ന - Sambandhippikkunna ;ബന്ധുക്കള് - Bandhukkal ;ബന്ധിപ്പിക്കുന്ന പ്രവൃത്തി - Bandhippikkunna Pravruththi | Bandhippikkunna Pravruthi ;ബന്ധങ്ങൾ - Bandhangal ;ഇണക്കുന്ന - Inakkunna ;ഇണക്കപ്പെട്ട - Inakkappetta ;