A professional poet and singer, as among the ancient Celts, whose occupation was to compose and sing verses in honor of the heroic achievements of princes and brave men.
- One of an ancient Celtic order of minstrel poets who composed and recited verses celebrating the legendary exploits of chieftains and heroes.
- A poet, especially a lyric poet.
- A piece of armor used to protect or ornament a horse.
- To equip (a horse) with bards.
- To cover (meat) in thin pieces of bacon or fat to preserve moisture during cooking.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്തുതിപാഠകന് - Sthuthipaadakan | Sthuthipadakan ;ആസ്ഥാനഗായകൻ - Aasthaanagaayakan | asthanagayakan ;വീണവായനക്കാരന് - Veenavaayanakkaaran | Veenavayanakkaran ;കവി - Kavi ;ഗായകകവി - Gaayakakavi | Gayakakavi ;കവ - Kava ;