The exercise of love, kindness, mercy, favor; disposition to benefit or serve another; favor bestowed or privilege conferred.
- Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.
- A characteristic or quality pleasing for its charm or refinement.
- A sense of fitness or propriety.
- A disposition to be generous or helpful; goodwill.
- Mercy; clemency.
- A favor rendered by one who need not do so; indulgence.
- A temporary immunity or exemption; a reprieve.
- Greek & Roman Mythology Three sister goddesses, known in Greek mythology as Aglaia, Euphrosyne, and Thalia, who dispense charm and beauty.
- Divine love and protection bestowed freely on people.
- The state of being protected or sanctified by the favor of God.
- An excellence or power granted by God.
- A short prayer of blessing or thanksgiving said before or after a meal.
- Used with His, Her, or Your as a title and form of address for a duke, duchess, or archbishop.
- Music An appoggiatura, trill, or other musical ornanment in the music of 16th and 17th century England.
- To honor or favor: You grace our table with your presence.
- To give beauty, elegance, or charm to.
- Music To embellish with grace notes.
- in the bad graces of Out of favor with.
- in the good graces of In favor with.
- with bad grace In a grudging manner.
- with good grace In a willing manner.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആകര്ഷക്ത്വം - Aakarshakthvam | akarshakthvam ;ഒണ്മ - Onma ;ബഹുമാനിക്കുക - Bahumaanikkuka | Bahumanikkuka ;പ്രസാദം - Prasaadham | Prasadham ;സൗരൂപ്യം - Sauroopyam | Souroopyam ;സൗമുഖ്യം - Saumukhyam | Soumukhyam ;