That which embellishes or adorns; that which adds grace or beauty; embellishment; decoration; adornment.
- Something that decorates or adorns; an embellishment.
- A person considered as a source of pride, honor, or credit: a singer who is an ornament to the world of opera.
- Music A note or group of notes that embellishes a melody.
- To furnish with ornaments: ornamented the windows with hanging plants.
- To be an ornament to: "The babies ornament her ankles, dangle from her pant legs” ( Carolyn Chute).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അലങ്കൃതി - Alankruthi ;തൊങ്ങല് - Thongal ;ചിങ്കാരം - Chinkaaram | Chinkaram ;ഭംഗി - Bhamgi ;മോടി - Modi ;വിഭൂഷണം - Vibhooshanam ;