Brought forth, as an animal; brought into life; introduced by birth.
- A past participle of bear1.
- Brought into life by birth.
- Brought into existence; created: A new nation was born with the revolution.
- Having from birth a particular quality or talent: a born artist.
- Destined, or seemingly destined, from birth: a person born to lead.
- Resulting or arising: wisdom born of experience.
- Native to a particular country, region, or place. Often used in combination: Irish-born; Southern born and bred; Boston-born.
- born yesterday Naive or ignorant. Used in negative constructions: Of course I can use a computer; I wasn't born yesterday.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ജനിച്ച - Janicha ;ജനിത - Janitha ;ഒരു പ്രത്യേക കര്മ്മം അനുഷ്ഠിക്കാന് യോഗമുള്ള - Oru Prathyeka Karmmam Anushdikkaan Yogamulla | Oru Prathyeka Karmmam Anushdikkan Yogamulla ;പിറന്ന - Piranna ;സൂത - Sootha ;സ്വതസിദ്ധമായുള്ള - Svathasiddhamaayulla | swathasidhamayulla ;