Prepared for what one is about to do or experience; equipped or supplied with what is needed for some act or event; prepared for immediate movement or action; as, the troops are ready to march; ready for the journey.
- Prepared or available for service, action, or progress: I am ready to work. The soup will be ready in a minute. The pupils are ready to learn to read.
- Mentally disposed; willing: He was ready to believe her.
- Likely or about to do something: She is ready to retire.
- Prompt in apprehending or reacting: a ready intelligence; a ready response.
- Available: ready money.
- To cause to be ready.
- at the ready Available for immediate use: soldiers with machine guns at the ready; students with notebooks at the ready.
- make ready To make preparations.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തയ്യാറായ - തയ്യാറായ ;സന്നദ്ധതയുള്ള - Sannaddhathayulla | Sannadhathayulla ;തയ്യാറായ - Thayyaaraaya | Thayyaraya ;ഒരുങ്ങിയിരിക്കുന്ന - Orungiyirikkunna ;തയ്യാറാക്കിവെച്ച - Thayyaaraakkivecha | Thayyarakkivecha ;സുഖകരമായ - Sukhakaramaaya | Sukhakaramaya ;