Deprived of heat, or having a low temperature; not warm or hot; gelid; frigid.
- Having a low temperature.
- Having a temperature lower than normal body temperature.
- Feeling no warmth; uncomfortably chilled.
- Marked by deficient heat: a cold room.
- Being at a temperature that is less than what is required: cold oatmeal.
- Chilled by refrigeration or ice: cold beer.
- Lacking emotion; objective: cold logic.
- Having no appeal to the senses or feelings: a cold decor.
- Not affectionate or friendly; aloof: a cold person; a cold nod.
- Exhibiting or feeling no enthusiasm: a cold audience; a cold response to the new play; a concert that left me cold.
- Devoid of sexual desire; frigid.
- Designating a tone or color, such as pale gray, that suggests little warmth.
- Having lost all freshness or vividness through passage of time: dogs attempting to catch a cold scent.
- Marked by or sustaining a loss of body heat: cold hands and feet.
- Appearing to be dead; unconscious.
- Dead: was cold in his grave.
- Marked by unqualified certainty or sure familiarity.
- So intense as to be almost uncontrollable: cold fury.
- Characterized by repeated failure, especially in a sport or competitive activity: The team fell into a slump of cold shooting.
- To an unqualified degree; totally: was cold sober.
- With complete finality: We turned him down cold.
- Without advance preparation or introduction: took the exam cold and passed; walked in cold and got the new job.
- Relative lack of warmth.
- The sensation resulting from lack of warmth; chill.
- A condition of low air temperature; cold weather: went out into the cold and got a chill.
- A viral infection characterized by inflammation of the mucous membranes lining the upper respiratory passages and usually accompanied by malaise, fever, chills, coughing, and sneezing. Also called common cold, coryza.
- out in the cold Lacking benefits given to others; neglected.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ശീതള - Sheethala ;തുഹിന - Thuhina ;ശിശിരം - Shishiram ;തലനീര് - Thalaneeru ;ഇമം - Imam ;നിരവികാരമായ - Niravikaaramaaya | Niravikaramaya ;