To meet with, or light upon, accidentally; to gain the first sight or knowledge of, as of something new, or unknown; hence, to fall in with, as a person.
- To come upon, often by accident; meet with.
- To come upon or discover by searching or making an effort: found the leak in the pipe.
- To discover or ascertain through observation, experience, or study: found a solution; find the product of two numbers; found that it didn't really matter.
- To perceive to be, after experience or consideration: found the gadget surprisingly useful; found the book entertaining.
- To experience or feel: found comfort in her smile.
- To recover (something lost): found her keys.
- To recover the use of; regain: found my voice and replied.
- To succeed in reaching; arrive at: The dart found its mark.
- To obtain or acquire by effort: found the money by economizing.
- To decide on and make a declaration about: The jury deliberated and found a verdict of guilty. All the jurors found him guilty.
- To furnish; supply.
- To bring (oneself) to an awareness of what one truly wishes to be and do in life.
- To perceive (oneself) to be in a specific place or condition: found herself at home that night; found himself drawn to the stranger.
- To come to a legal decision or verdict: The jury found for the defendant.
- The act of finding.
- Something that is found, especially an unexpectedly valuable discovery: The Rosetta stone was a providential archaeological find.
- find out To ascertain (something), as through examination or inquiry: I found out the phone number by looking it up. If you're not sure, find out.
- find out To detect the true nature or character of; expose: Liars risk being found out.
- find out To detect and apprehend; catch: Most embezzlers are found out in the end.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംഭരിക്കുക - Sambharikkuka ;കിട്ടുക - Kittuka ;പരീക്ഷിച്ചു കാണുക - Pareekshichu Kaanuka | Pareekshichu Kanuka ;ആരാഞ്ഞറിയുക - Aaraanjariyuka | aranjariyuka ;കാണുക - Kaanuka | Kanuka ;മനസ്സിലാക്കുക - Manassilaakkuka | Manassilakkuka ;