A corroding or sloughing ulcer; esp. a spreading gangrenous ulcer or collection of ulcers in or about the mouth; -- called also water canker, canker of the mouth, and noma.
- Ulceration of the mouth and lips.
- An inflammation or infection of the ear and auditory canal, especially in dogs and cats.
- A condition in horses similar to but more advanced than thrush.
- A localized diseased or necrotic area on a plant part, especially on a trunk, branch, or twig of a woody plant, usually caused by fungi or bacteria.
- Any of several diseases of plants characterized by the presence of such lesions.
- A source of spreading corruption or decay.
- To attack or infect with canker.
- To infect with corruption or decay.
- To become infected with or as if with canker.